Sunday, January 1, 2012

Opah!

Well, when I left the continent that I fell in love with last fall, I didn't think I would have the privilege of visiting her again for many years. I would have never guessed that only a year later I would have the opportunity to study abroad again! I needed one more history credit to graduate and the only way I could make it fit into my school schedule was to take Greek history over Jan-term, IN GREECE!! I have always wanted to visit Greece and am so excited! I will be traveling with a group of about 25 students and adults from Samford from January 5th-24th. I hope to post lots of pictures and adventures so that you all can enjoy it as well! Wish me luck :)


Here's my itinerary:
Jan 5th: Leave ATL 6:00
Jan 6th: arrive Frankfurt 9 am, fly 1:30-5:00-Land in Athens!
Jan 7th-10th: Tour Athens
Jan 11th: Meteora- "hanging monasteries"
Jan 12th: Delphi
Jan 13th: Olympia
Jan 14th-16th: Poulithra
Jan 17th: Nauplion, Mycenae, and Tyrins
Jan 18th: Epidaurus, Corinth, and Acrocorinth
Jan 19th: Heraklion, Crete, 
Jan 20: Crete
Jan 22: Marathon
Jan 23: Athens
Jan 24th: Fly Home! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kels! Whata perfect adventure for a HISTORY teacher! Bring me home an ancient rock!
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete