Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting Ready

Hey Everyone! I am so excited and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to spend the semester studying abroad in London. I will be staying in Samford's Daniel House with 25 classmates and studying history, British culture, music and art, and even getting to experience an internship in a British school! I will also have the opportunity to travel for 3 weeks in Europe including a trip with Samford to Paris and Edinburgh.  I depart Aug. 30th and will return Dec. 17th, so I'm just packing and getting excited! I would love to stay in contact with everyone while I'm gone and share some of my adventures with you. If you have any suggestions of "Must See Places" or travel suggestions I would love to hear those too! Finally, if you want to be penpals, mail me at:

12 Ashburn Gardens
Kensington, Greater London SW7 4, UK

Talk to you soon!
Sincerely, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment